Academic Applications and Software
Extend the deadline or time limit on a Moodle quiz for one student - Faculty
- Launch Moodle (https://moodle.davidson.edu) and open your course.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the "gear" icon to open the course settings.
- On the resulting drop-down list, select User overrides.
- Click on the Add user override button.
- Click on the down arrow in the Search field and select the student for whom you are changing the deadline or adjusting the time limit.
- Update the open and close dates and/or time limit for the quiz.
- Click on the Save button.