Skip to main content
How-To: Extend the deadline or time limit on a Moodle 4 quiz for one student - Faculty
- Launch Moodle (https://moodle.davidson.edu) and open your course.
- Locate and open your quiz.
- In the top menu, click on More and select Overrides.
- Click on the Add user override button.
- In the Search field, type the user's first or last name. Select the user and the name will appear in blue above the search area.
- Update the open and close dates, number of attempts, and/or time limit for the quiz.
- Click on the Save button to finish, or Save and enter another override to set another override.