The shared calendar that you add to your smartphone must already be shared with you. Then, you will be able to view using Outlook desktop client or web client. Regardless, the outlook app uses the same process for both iOS and Android
- Open your Outlook app on your smartphone. If you do not have the Outlook app, please download the app and follow the steps below.
- Select the calendar option in the app.
- Open the the calendar menu.
- Tap the add calendar button.
- Tap Add Shared Calendars.
- Search for the person or group whose calendar you already have permission to access
- Tap the add button next to their name.
- The calendar will appear in your list.