Calendly is used by many faculty, staff and students to manage their calendars via an integration with Outlook 365.
Solve Calendly redirect issues during login
Occasionally, attempts to log into Calendly.com result in an error relating to "too many redirects." This is almost certainly due to issues with Duo two-factor authentication and can be resolved quite easily with the following steps.
- Open your browser and go to office365.davidson.edu
- Enter your Davidson credentials.
- When prompted with the Duo two-factor authentication screen, follow your normal procedure.
- Open a new tab and go to www.calendly.com
- In the upper right corner of the page, click on the Log In link.
- Click on the Log in with Office 365 button.
- Enter your Davidson credentials and you should be all set.