Part 1: Add a new account in Outlook
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2016 on your Mac.
- Select the Outlook > Preferences menu options on the main Outlook menu.
- On the Outlook Preferences dialog box, click on the Accounts icon in the top row.
- In the Accounts dialog box, click on the + button at the bottom of the Account list and then click on New Account... from the pop-up menu.
- Type in the email address of the account you'd like to set up as the default (a shared mailbox, for example) and click the Continue button.
- On the Enter password dialog box, don't enter your password. Instead, click on the Sign in with another account link.
- Replace the shared mailbox email address with your own Davidson email address and click on the Next button.
- Type in your Davidson network password and click on the Sign in button.
- Authenticate with Duo two-factor authentication, if necessary.
- Click on the Done button.
Part 2: Set the new account as your default
- In the Accounts dialog box, single click on the new account to select it.
- Click on the tiny gear at the bottom of the Accounts list and select Set as Default from the pop-up menu.
- Close all dialog boxes.
Please don't forget to change your default email address back to your Davidson email when finished with the special mailing.