New Phone? No problem! If you still have your old device, you can use the instructions below to activate Duo on your new device. If you do not have your old device, please contact T&I for assistance.
From a desktop or laptop computer, go to outlook.davidson.edu. Enter your Davidson email address and password when prompted. You will then automatically be redirected to Duo.
1. Click on the “Add a new device” link on the left menu to continue.
2. Choose a method to authenticate with Duo. If you do not have your old device,
3. Choose the type of your new device, and hit “Continue”. Follow the instructions to
download the Duo mobile app.
4. (Mobile Phone Only) If your new device is a mobile phone, verify your phone by clicking
on “Text me” and enter the verification code you received via text message.
5. Select the type of phone you have (iPhone, Android)
6. Install the Duo Mobile App , if you haven’t done so already.
7. On your new phone, open the Duo mobile app, press the + button at the top, and scan the barcode on your desktop or laptop screen.
You should now see Davidson College listed in your Duo mobile app on your new device.