Making periodic backups of your site is a recommended security measure, and may be required if you want to move your hosting to a third party service when leaving the College.
- Log in to http://domains.davidson.edu.
- Hover your cursor over "Manage Your Account" from the top menu in the black navigation bar and click "Migration Information".
- Under Backups, click "Add Backup" to make a full backup of your cPanel environment. This means everything -- domains, subdomains, applications, databases, email, etc. -- you are using in the dashboard for Davidson Domains.
- You'll be notified that the backup is in progress.
- Download that backup file (link will be below that button when completed). If you are leaving the College and changing to third-party hosting, you can take this to any other hosting service that supports cPanel.