- Log in to http://domains.davidson.edu.
- Hover your cursor over "Manage Your Account" from the top menu in the black navigation bar and click "Migration Information".
- Click "Add Backup" to make a full backup of your cPanel environment. This means everything -- domains, subdomains, applications, databases, email, etc. -- you are using in that dashboard for Davidson Domains.
- Download that backup file (link will be below that button when completed). Your selected hosting service will be able to tell you if they support cPanel and if they can assist with the migration. This process is your responsibility -- T&I does not provide support for this.
- Follow these instructions to transfer your domain name.
Other options for handing your Domains account when leaving the College are outlined here.