- Log in to http://domains.davidson.edu.
- Hover your cursor over "Manage Your Account" from the top menu in the black navigation bar and click "Migration Information".
- Click the "Locked" button next to the domain name you want to keep and move to another hosted service. This will unlock the domain and allow transfer.
- Click the "Get Code" button to get an EPP code (sometimes called a transfer secret). This code is required to authorize the transfer of your domain name. Copy the code and keep it safe.
- Take that code to a third party hosting service to transfer the domain name.
Other options for handing your Domains account when leaving the College are outlined here.