Outlook will sometimes send email that you would actually like to receive to your Junk folder. Here are some simple instructions to whitelist these emails by putting them on your Outlook Safe Senders List.
1. Log into outlook.davidson.edu
2. Click the gear in the top right corner to open the Settings menu and type "safe"
3. Select Safe senders and domains
4. Click + Add
5. Enter the email address or domain you would like to add (eg. email@example.com or davidson.edu) and press Enter/Return
6. Click Save in the top right corner of the window