Academic Applications and Software
Extracting a PDF from one Moodle course to another Moodle course
- Launch Moodle (https://moodle.davidson.edu) and open the course you would like to retrieve the PDF from.
- Click on the PDF to save it to your computer.
- Launch Moodle (https://moodle.davidson.edu) and open the course you are moving the PDF to.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the “gear” icon to open the course settings.
- On the resulting drop-down list, select the Turn editing on menu option.
- In the location where you would like to add the PDF, click on the Add an activity or resource.
- In the left column, scroll down and select File under Resources.
- Click on the Add button.
- In the Name field, type a name for the PDF. This is what the students will see on your Moodle page.
- Scroll down to the Select Files field and choose the “paper" icon to add the PDF.
- Click Browse and navigate to the PDF file you are trying to add, click on the PDF file, and then click Open.
- Click Upload this File.
- Scroll down and click on the Save and return to course button.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the “gear” icon and select Turn editing off.