Adding an activity or resource to your Moodle page can be done in a few different ways. Here we show you how to do so in two different ways.
- Launch Moodle (https://moodle.davidson.edu) and open your course.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the "gear" icon and select Turn editing on.
- In the area of your course where you would like to add a file or folder, click on the Add an Activity or Resource link.
- Name the Activity or Resource you desire and fill in the other necessary fields.
- Your Activity or Resource will appear in the selected area of your course.
- If you wish to move your Activity or Resource to a different area, simply left click and hold on the move icon and move it to the desired area.