NOTE: This tool is available immediately, and does not require you to do any additional installation or configuration.
Hypothes.is, a tool for collaborative annotation of web content, is available via Moodle. Use it to hold asynchronous or synchronous discussions around readings, organize your research, or take personal notes. This article provides links to a number of external resources designed to help you get started using Hypothes.is.
Using Hypothes.is in Moodle
- How to set up Hypothes.is readings in Moodle
- How to grade Hypothes.is annotations in Moodle
- A student guide to using Hypothes.is in Moodle
General Hypothes.is Resources
- Annotation tips for students
- An illustrated guide to annotation types
- Adding image, videos, and links to your annotations
For additional assistance using Hypothes.is with Moodle, make an appointment with the Digital Learning team.