This article will step you through the process of transitioning college data and any personal data you would like to retain to a personal account, prior to your retirement. We will work with you to ensure a smooth transition and remain committed to supporting you on this journey.
Retired faculty will continue to have access to their Davidson College email.
Before You Retire
- Transition College Data
- Discuss with your department chair any college data that may need to move into the department team folder (Dropbox).
- Transfer ownership of college data that your department may need to retain to a designated faculty member. (i.e. Qualtrics surveys, Google Drive, OneDrive data)
- Transfer Personal Data
- Outlook Auto Reply
- Create an auto-reply detailing your retirement status, last day of employment, personal email address, and any other pertinent information you would like to share.
- College-owned assets
- Return all Davidson College-owned assets assigned to you, including but not limited to computers (desktop and/or laptop), tablets, and other technology-related devices to Technology & Innovation.
- A limited number of carrels are available for faculty use, assigned based on need and availability. A request can be made to Denise Sherrill firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about this process or need assistance please contact us at email@example.com or call 704-894-2900.