T&I provides a wide array of services designed to enable scholarly work by our students and faculty based on appropriate need. We will continue to update this list as more resources become available.
The following research computing services are currently available to faculty, students, and staff:
- JupyterHub - a web-based platform providing access to computational environments and resources
- Galaxy - a web-based platform for data-intensive biomedical research
- Purpose-built virtual machines for long-running tasks and instructional use
- Scientific application development, consulting, and guidance
- Computational resource recommendations and guidance
- Management and storage of research data
- Management of undergraduate research lab resources
- Consultation and guidance regarding purchases for research computing hardware and instrumentation.