You can easily update your Zoom settings to allow participants with a Davidson account to bypass the waiting room while directing non-Davidson users to the waiting room. The host (or co-host) then has the ability to manage (allow or deny access) to non-Davidson participants in the waiting room.
Please use the steps below to update your Zoom waiting room settings.
- From any web browser, navigate to davidson.zoom.us, choose Sign In, enter your Davidson credentials, including Duo multi-factor authentication, if prompted.
- Select settings from the menu
- Under Waiting Room Options, select Edit Options
- In the top section "Who should go in the waiting room", select Users not in your account, then Continue.
Choosing this option moves non-Davidson users to the waiting room and allows Davidson users to bypass the waiting room and go directly into the meeting.
- Your settings are now updated. No further action is required.