Moodle includes a built-in video recorder that allows you to record and post simple videos directly from your webcam to any Moodle text editing field (that is, any field that displays the text editing toolbar).
- From the editing toolbar, click the Record video button (the camera icon). When you're ready to begin your recording, click Start recording.
- Depending on your browser and settings, you may be asked to give Moodle permission to use the camera and microphone. Allow this to continue.
- Record your video. When you're finished, click Stop recording.
- You now have a chance to preview your recording. If you're not happy with it, click Record again. If you are all set, click Attach recording.
- Your video will now be uploaded, and placed in the editing field.