Forwarding Calls on Polycom VVX series phones
You can redirect incoming calls by forwarding an incoming call to a contact, forwarding all incoming calls to a contact, or diverting calls from a specific contact to another contact.
Forwarding Incoming Calls to a Contact
To forward incoming calls to a contact, the steps are:
- In the Incoming Call screen, select Forward
- From the Call Forwarding screen, enter the forwarding number, and select Forward
Forwarding All Incoming Calls to a Contact
You can set up your phone to forward all incoming calls to a contact using one of the following forwarding types:
- Always – Forwards all incoming calls
- No Answer – Forwards all unanswered incoming calls
- Busy – Forwards incoming calls when you are already on a call
For shared lines, you can only choose Always as you forwarding type.
The steps to forward all incoming calls are:
- Select Forward or navigate to Settings > Features > Forward.
- If your phone has multiple lines, select the line you wish forwarded.
- On the Forwarding Type Select screen, select the forwarding type.
- Enter a contact’s number and select
- If you selected No Answer as the forwarding type, enter the number of rings before the call is forwarded.
Disable Call Forwarding
To disable call forwarding, the steps are:
- Select Forward
- If your phone has multiple lines, select the line that has been forwarded
- From the Forwarding Type select screen, select your forwarding type, and select
Divert Calls to a Contact
To divert all incoming calls from a particular contact to another contact, follow these steps:
- Select Directories > Contact Directory.
- From the Contact Directory, select a contact.
- From the Contact Information screen, select
- From the Edit Contact screen, select Divert Contact, and enter a contact’s number.
- Select Auto Divert > Enable.