Davidson One is a web and mobile application designed for the Davidson community. This application is currently in Beta testing.
With Davidson One, users can easily access resources across Davidson in one spot. This application is currently available for student users and guests of Davidson. An employee version of Davidson One will be launched in Fall of 2022.
Get Davidson One
Easily access resources across Davidson in one spot. Davidson One is designed as a hub to link to the information you use the most on campus. Find dining menus, browse campus events, connect to your assignments in Moodle, check laundry status, or look up a title in the Library.
This application is in Beta testing. If you have questions about Davidson One please email email@example.com.
Davidson One for iOS
Davidson One Features
Davidson One is currently available in Beta for student users. An employee version of Davidson One will launch in Fall of 2022.
Students must log in to Davidson One with their Davidson email and password to gain access to the student portal. For many connected features, an additional initial login to individual services (Moodle, email, Banner, etc.) is required. The Davidson One mobile app will save user credentials for these services for a limited period, and allow one-click access to these services when a user is logged into the Davidson One app.
Current Davidson One features:
- Access Davidson email (login required)
- Access Moodle (login required)
- Access Library Resources (login required)
- Access Banner (login required)
- Access Dining Menu and Hours
- Access WildcatSync (login required)
- View LaundryView Status
- Link to RLO ResourcesLink to Wellbeing Services
- Link to Athletics Information
- Link Student Employment Resources
- Link to Academic Calendar and Information
- Link to Davidson Campus Resources
- List of Offices and Hours
- List of Davison Social Media Accounts
Help us Improve Davidson One
This project is in Beta. Help us improve the app by suggesting a feature or letting us know of a bug. Send feedback through Settings in the menu tray, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.