Non-matriculated students departing Davidson College should review these guidelines to ensure a smooth transition. This article provides information and action items you need to complete as soon as you have submitted the required forms to the Dean of Student's Office. If you have questions about this process, please contact T&I and we will work with to ensure a smooth transition as you depart Davidson. We are committed to your continued success and stand ready to support you on this journey.
Any student transferring or withdrawing from the college must contact the Dean of Students' office (704-894-2225) to begin this process.
Once your Banner student record is updated with withdrawn/transfer status, you will no longer have access to Davidson College resources associated with your network account based on the effective date. This includes the following applications:
- Davidson College email
- Office 365 (Word, Excel PowerPoint and other O365 apps)
- Davidson Domains
- Google Drive
- LinkedIn Learning
- YouTube (associated with your GSuite account or configured with your Davidson College email account)
- Qualtrics surveys
- Any and all services the college provides that you currently access using your Davidson College email and network password
To assist you in your transition, we are providing the steps you need to take prior to departing the college:
- Review personal applications you may have associated with your Davidson College email address and change these to a personal email address prior to account expiration. This includes Spotify, Apple ID, iCloud, and others.
- Create a personal email account (or choose an existing one) and export any emails you need to retain.
- Export, download, or transfer any OneDrive and Google Drive files you would like to retain to a new or existing personal cloud storage account.
Get Google Drive (15GB free storage)
Get Dropbox (2GB free storage)
- Log into Moodle (https://moodle.davidson.edu) to retrieve copies of any academic submissions you would like to retain.
- If your YouTube account is currently associated with your Davidson College email address, use these instructions to download any content you would like to retain or transfer to another account.
- Return any Davidson-managed technology devices provided to you from the college to Technology & Innovation (Main Street location).
- Remove your Davidson College licensed Office 365 applications from personal computers and mobile devices.