Welcome to Davidson! New students will receive an account claim via email or text message in late May. This information is sent via email and text message to the personal email address and phone number you provided to the college. During the claim process, you'll create your network password, enroll in Duo two-factor authentication and receive your Davidson College email address. If you are unable to claim your account or need help resetting your password, please contact us at email@example.com or call 704-894-2900 and we will assist you.
Before You Arrive
Please complete these tasks prior to your arrival on campus. Beginning June 1st, all communications from the college will be sent to your Davidson email address.
- Email and Calendar
- Duo two-factor authentication
- You'll enroll in Duo as part of your account claim process. Learn more about Duo here
- Office 365
- Banner Self-Service
- Once you have claimed your account and your email is activated, you will log in to Banner Self-Service (bannerweb.davidson.edu) using your Davidson network account (Davidson email and password) instead of your ID and PIN.
After You Arrive
- Eduroam - connect to our campus wireless network
- DavidsonDevice - connect your streaming devices such as Chromecast, Roku, and other IoT devices (Internet of Things). Email T&I to obtain the DavidsonDevice password
- DavidsonGaming - connect your gaming devices and multi-player console or desktop gaming systems. Email T&I to obtain the DavidsonGaming password.
Note: DavidsonGaming provides a public IP address so security is significantly lower. Always disconnect from the network when not gaming. Learn more about DavidsonGaming
- PawPrint - campus-wide print service
- Dropbox - cloud file storage and sharing