Welcome to Davidson! New staff will receive an account claim via email or text message on their start date. This information is sent via email and text message to the personal email address and phone number you provided to the college.
During the claim process, you'll create your network password, enroll in Duo two-factor authentication and receive your Davidson College email address. If you are unable to claim your account or need help resetting your password, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-894-2900.
Before you arrive
Email and Calendar
- Access your Davidson email and calendar.
- Set up your Davidson email account on a smartphone or tablet.
Duo Two-Factor Authentication
- Enroll in Duo as part of your account claim process.
- Install Microsoft Office 365 on your personally-owned computer, if needed. If you are issued a Davidson-owned computer as part of your work, Office 365 will be pre-installed for you.
- Set up your Davidson Google Drive account.
- Once you have claimed your account and your email is activated, log in to Banner Self-Service (bannerweb.davidson.edu) using your Davidson network account (Davidson email and password).
COVID-19 Symptom Tracker
- Bookmark the Symptom Tracker (symptomtracker.davidson.edu) and learn how to submit daily symptom questionnaires during the semester.
After you Arrive
- Connect to euduraom, the campus wireless network.
- Set up and connect to VPN on Windows and Mac for off-campus access.
- Get up to speed on PawPrint, Davidson's networked printer system.
- Reset your Davidson password or get support if you need to recover your password.
If you received a Davidson-issued computer for your work:
- Make sure to claim your Davidson account at least one hour before you pick up your Davidson device. Your manager will help you coordinate this device pickup time.
- Sign up for an Introduction to Davidson Technology session, or complete the self-guided session on LinkedIn.
- Start your Cybersecurity Awareness Training. Staff required to complete this session will also receive an email from the training platform, KnowBe4, once you are enrolled.