Welcome to Davidson! New faculty will receive an account claim via email or text message 30 days before their contract start date. This information is sent via email and text message to the personal email address and phone number you provided to the college. During the claim process, you'll create your network password, enroll in Duo two-factor authentication and receive your Davidson College email address. If you are unable to claim your account or need help resetting your password, please contact us at email@example.com or call 704-894-2900 and we will assist you.
To learn more about the technology resources and tools available at Davidson, visit our technology glossary .
Before you arrive
You can complete these tasks prior to your arrival on campus.
Email and Calendar
- Access your Davidson email and calendar
- Set up your Davidson email account on a smartphone or tablet
Duo two-factor authentication
- You'll enroll in Duo as part of your account claim process. Learn more about Duo.
- Once you have claimed your account and your email is activated, you will log in to Banner Self-Service (bannerweb.davidson.edu) using your Davidson network account (Davidson email and password).
- Classroom audio/visual technology and support
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Classrooms
- HDMI/Laptop Connections in Classrooms and Conference room spaces
- Using AirMedia
- Login to Moodle - Our Learning Management System
- Introduction to Davidson Domains
- Access LinkedIn Learning for high-quality training resources
After you arrive