Welcome to Davidson! This guide provides an overview of technology services commonly used by faculty at Davidson. If you need help accessing your account, or have any other questions about technology at Davidson, please contact us at email@example.com or call 704-894-2900.
Claim Your Account
New faculty will receive an account claim via email or text message 30 days before their contract start date. This information is sent via email and text message to the personal email address and phone number you provided to the college.
During the claim process, you'll create your network password, enroll in Duo two-factor authentication and receive your Davidson College email address. During the claim process, you'll create your network password, enroll in Duo two-factor authentication and receive your Davidson College email address. Davidson email is accessed throughoutlook.davidson.edu.
You'll use your Davidson credentials to access most software and systems on campus. If needed,you can reset your password online.
If you are unable to claim your account or need help, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org call 704-894-2900.
Before You Arrive
You can complete these tasks prior to your arrival on campus.
Email and Calendar
- Access your Davidson email and calendar. Davidson email is accessed through outlook.davidson.edu.
- Set up your Davidson email account on a smartphone or tablet.
Duo Two-Factor Authentication
- You'll enroll in Duo as part of your account claim process.
- Confirm your SSAFER notification preferences once your account is created. The SSAFER system alerts students, faculty, and staff to emergencies and provides safety instructions via text messages, emails, voice messages, and live-spoken instructions. Follow prompts from enrollment emails and/or texts to validate your communication channels in order to receive notifications.
More about SSAFER Notifications
- Davidson's human resource and finance processes are completed using Oracle Cloud, including steps you should take as a new employee. Access Oracle Coud at oracle.davidson.edu and use your new Davidson email address and password to log in. Find information and step-by-step instructions for key tasks on the Oracle Cloud Support Site.
- Install Microsoft Office 365 on your personally-owned computer, if desired. Your Davidson-issued computer will have Office 365 pre-loaded for you.
- Set up your Davidson Google Drive account.
- Download Davidson One, an application that lets you easily access resources across Davidson in one spot. Davidson One is available foriOS,Android, andon the web. Log in with your Davidson email address and password to access the faculty/staff profile.
After You Arrive
Get connected to technology resources and tools on campus.
- Connect to eduroam, the campus wireless network.
- Get up to speed on PawPrint, Davidson's networked printer system.
- Start your Cybersecurity Awareness Training. You will also receive an email from the training platform, KnowBe4, once you are enrolled.
- Use Zoom Phone to make a phone call from your Davidson phone number, through the Zoom app on your Davidson computer.
- Enable WiFi calling on your phone. Some areas of buildings on campus may have weak cell phone service depending on your network. Enabling WiFi calling can help make sure you receive important phone calls while in those areas.
- Access LinkedIn Learning—an on-demand library of instructional videos covering the latest workplace, technology, and creative skills. You can activate your LinkedIn Learning account with your Davidson email address and password.
- Classroom Audiovisual Technology and Support
- Moodle, Davidson's Learning Management System
- Bring Your Own Device Mobile Technology Classrooms
- HDMI/Laptop Connections in Classrooms and Conference Room Spaces