Welcome to Davidson! New faculty will receive an account claim via email or text message 30 days before their contract start date. This information is sent via email and text message to the personal email address and phone number you provided to the college.
During the claim process, you'll create your network password, enroll in Duo two-factor authentication and receive your Davidson College email address. If you are unable to claim your account or need help resetting your password, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-894-2900.
Before You Arrive
You can complete these tasks prior to your arrival on campus.
Email and Calendar
- Access your Davidson email and calendar.
- Set up your Davidson email account on a smartphone or tablet.
Duo Two-Factor Authentication
- You'll enroll in Duo as part of your account claim process.
- Install Microsoft Office 365 on your personally-owned computer, if desired. Your Davidson-issued computer will have Office 365 pre-loaded for you.
- Set up your Davidson Google Drive account.
- Once you have claimed your account and your email is activated, you will log in to Banner Self-Service (bannerweb.davidson.edu) using your Davidson network account (Davidson email and password).
COVID-19 Symptom Tracker
- Bookmark the Symptom Tracker (symptomtracker.davidson.edu) and learn how to submit daily symptom questionnaires during the semester.
After you Arrive
- Connect euduraom, the campus wireless network.
- Set up and connect to VPN on Windows and Mac for off-campus access.
- Get up to speed on PawPrint, Davidson's networked printer system.
- Reset your Davidson password or get support if you need to recover your password.
- Start your Cybersecurity Awareness Training. You will also receive an email from the training platform, KnowBe4, once you are enrolled.
- Classroom audio/visual technology and support
- Bring Your Own Device Mobile Technology Classrooms
- HDMI/Laptop Connections in Classrooms and Conference room spaces
- Using AirMedia
- Log in to Moodle, Davidson's Learning Management System
- Introduction to Davidson Domains
- Access LinkedIn Learning for high-quality training resources
- To learn more about the technology resources and tools available at Davidson, visit our technology glossary.